Our current laminate cat intake cages are beginning to fall apart. We would love a purchase of a set of stainless steel cat cages similar to the picture below at a cost of $2,500. If anyone is able to help us with this purchase please contact Victoria Stryker at 570-322-4646.
Following is a list of items we use frequently. If you wish to donate items for the daily care of our animals, please feel free to drop them off at the shelter during normal business hours. Thank you for helping us take care of our animals.
1. Cat Litter-ClayType (not clumping type)
2. Kitten Food
3. Paper Towels
4. Laundry Detergent
5. Cash donations to help pay for medicines
6. Home Grown Cat Nip
7. Copy Paper
8. Postage Stamps
9. Foil Bagged Dog Treats, Pig Ears, and Rawhides
10. Gift cards for office supplies, department stores
11. Gasoline Cards for our Humane Officers trucks
12. Heavy Load Trash Bags
13. Brooms with dust pans