Thank you for your interest in supporting the SPCA.
There are many ways to financially help our shelter now, later or both.
Here are some examples of immediate gifts:
- Financial Donation – in person, by mail or on-line
- Stocks or bonds
- Mutual funds
- Real estate – home, farm or vacation property
- Personal property – equipment, jewelry, gas/oil rights
Here are some examples of planned gifts
- Wills or Living trusts
- Charitable trusts
- Life insurance
- IRA’s, retirement, financial accounts
- Gift annuities
We invite you, your family or planner to contact our development director to begin the conversation so that we may understand exactly how you would like for your gift to be used and so we may thank you now for thinking of us!
Mindee Lyon / 570-322-4646 / email@example.com
If you would prefer to detail your intentions on-line, please fill out the form below:
Planned Giving form
Planned Giving for the Lycoming County SPCA ensures a secure and caring place for all animals in our service area for years to come.One of the ways the Lycoming County SPCA recognizes those who have named the Lycoming County SPCA as a beneficiary in their estate planning is through our Rainbow Bridge Legacy Society.
Joining the Rainbow Bridge Legacy Society requires only two steps. First, arrange for a planned gift in favor of the SPCA. Second, inform the SPCA by completing and submitting the attached form.
To see our Rainbow Bridge Legacy Society Brochure and notification form, click on the link below:
The benefits of membership in the Rainbow Bridge Society include:
- Annual recognition in the shelter’s newsletter and other local community published materials.
- Special invitations to SPCA events.
- The SPCA is currently exploring ideas of a perpetual memorial plaque that will be located in our main vestibule. The plaque will be dedicated to the members of the Rainbow Bridge Society by listing all the members’ names.
The SPCA is proud to announce the following members of the Rainbow Bridge Society:
- Jose’ W. Ameigh
- Donna Brink-Sortman Robert P. & Linda H. Crockett
- Skip & Barb Hall Betsy Henkelman
- Jane (Anne) Herald (Late)
- Harold & Joyce Hershberger
- Joseph L. & Esther V. (Late) Hettinger
- Steve & Nikki Kiger
- Charles & Hallie Luppert
- Amy L. Rickert
- James & Debra Schneider
- Joanne M. Schrawder
- Linda L. Stein
- Morris (Late) & Margaret (Late) Strayer
- Robert & Rita (Late) Ulrich James & Linda Updegraff
- Barbara V. Wertz
Thank you members!
And thank you to all who have made a lifetime financial promise to guarantee the future of the Lycoming County SPCA.
For more information about membership in the Rainbow Bridge Legacy Society or for other forms of planned giving to the SPCA, please contact:
Director of Development
Lycoming County SPCA
2805 Reach Road
Williamsport, PA 17701